Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two Tags, One Meme

Esther, at Catholic Mom in Hawaii, and Therese, at Aussie Coffee Shop, both tagged me for the 6 Things That Make Me Happy meme. And it's a simple, but good one. According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!

So here are my six of many:

1. A good cup of coffee (pouring one right now!)
2. A little boy who doesn't wipe my kisses off, but "rubs them in."
3. Little girls who make "I love Mommy" cards.
4. Never knowing when my husband might surprise me with flowers.
5. Teenagers who text me: How's it goin, Mom?
6. Having the perfect security that, no matter what, God is in His Heaven and all is (and will be) right with the world.
And I tag:

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is a meme that doesn't make me sigh....I look forward to it.
Thanks for the tag.

Maria (also Bia) said...

I just realized that I was tagged...fun, and I'll get on it.