Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kittycat Clock


Um, so, just a quick question... Can anyone out there, besides me, see the kittycat clock in the sidebar over there, to the right and down a bit? My husband doesn't get it on his computer, and we suspect it may be because his is a work computer and it disables that gizmo for some reason or another. But, if that's not the case and nobody's getting it... Well, I guess I might as well try something else. It'd be a shame, though, because all the kids get a big kick out of it, and, well, so do I. Someone let me know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the clock, but it isn't moving or anything :)

Lisa said...

Hmmm.... Gonna have to investigate this...

Anonymous said...

Shows up just fine for me, and works too.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

I can see the clock!

God bless,
Donna