Sunday, September 16, 2007

We'll Miss...

All of the really cool places to see within a short drive of our house, like abandoned mines and ghost towns!
Great hiking close by. No end of nature trails, easy or challenging, with every kind of scenery imaginable.
Beautiful green forests, great jeep trails. Ouray calls itself the jeep capital of America.

Beautiful scenery in every direction. Many hidden canyons like this one that can only be found by braving the old mine roads that are now jeep trails.
Our big sunny dining room and the high ceilings and beautiful woodwork of this house.
My apple green and apple red kitchen and its message centers ~ which I'll definitely do again at the farm!
The trees and all the greenery that surround our house in this very fertile area of Colorado.
The river that borders our property, with all its moods and all the wildlife it attracts.
Last, but not least, the one thing I really wish I could take with me: my wonderful walk-in pantry! I don't know how I'm going to live without it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**Heavy sign**