|Gabe playing Marty Feldman|
1) Mark a line in pencil exactly half way across the middle of one ping pong ball. Have a big person carefully poke a hole with a sharp-tipped knife somewhere along the line; take a pair of sharp scissors and carefully cut the ball in half.
2) Exactly in the middle of each half, poke another small hole, and widen into holes approximately 1/4 inch across. These serve the purpose of allowing you to see everybody laughing at you while you wear these eyeballs.
3) Draw in pupils around the holes for pupils, then draw in the irises and color them in however you like: blue, brown, green, purple -- whatever suits you. If you like, add very thin red "bloodshot" eye markings.
4) Place them over your eyes, within the "framework" of your eye sockets. You'll see it's quite easy to hold them in place.
5) Now, go scare some people! If you're 8 or 9 years old, this will keep you busy the rest of the day.
|Marty Feldman playing Marty Feldman|