Thursday, April 10, 2008

Signs of Spring

Garden Work Started

Clothes Hanging Out To Dry
Spring Bulbs Winking Up At Us

Children Outside Playing in Their Shirtsleeves


That Was Yesterday
~
This Is Today

Our yard this morning...

&

The Forecast for the Eastern Plains (us) Today:

(Doggone it, though. Daddy didn't get a snow day!)

PS: Anybody notice the missing shoe in the picture of the three girls in the salad garden (above)? Scroll through the pictures below and see if you can find where it is!

4 comments:

Kaila said...

We;re starting our planting today,too! I love when we're able to hang up our laundry to dry. We can usually get 11 loads of laundry done in one day. God bless!

Joannof10 said...

I have been thinking about you since I saw the national weather. We had temps in the 60's yesterday, but we are expecting a dusting of snow over the next few days.

Laura said...

I can't help but think that sometimes God is up there having a good giggle.

abroadermark said...

I found it! I found the shoe! It's under the clothesline! I'm actually pretty good at finding missing shoes, though I must say it's usually a much tricker feat (teeheehee... feat/feet...get it?!) at my house. My kids prefer to hide their shoes in baskets, under blankets, in tote bags, etc... One time we even found one in the refrigerator!