1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
*We were coming up on our first spring at the farm. My husband and I would have been married about ten years and had five children under the age of nine, and I would have been just barely pregnant with Theresa, child #6. We'd have just bought our first real "farm animal," a little grey pygmy goat named Martha. (We brought her home in the back of our Honda ~ picture that!)
The entire infrastructure of the farm was a candidate for the wrecking ball at that point. But, we were young, energetic, and excited about turning the place into one big homeschooling project. (In retrospect, it was the best thing we ever did. It absolutely made our boys into young men.)
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Call the bank to figure out why I can't get onto my online banking account.
2. Correct math papers.
3. Clean up puppy, Bella's, Mess in the mudroom.
4. Go to my naturopath to work on this kidney problem I'm having.
5. Do laundry (I'm always doing laundry, though, so I'm not sure I need to put that on a to-do list any more than I need to put "Breathe.")
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give all the money that's needed to our two favorite parishes for all the building and renovating projects they need.
2. Buy a sizable amount of mountain acreage to build a family retreat, with several cabins, a central gathering hall with a kitchen, and a huge outdoor cooking area, that we would also leave available for our annual Catholic Boys' Camp and our friends in the religious life. (This is my big dream, rich or not rich! And, why I'm just convinced God gave me all these sons. Surely they were meant to build my cabins for me.)
3. Start up or subsidize a publishing company for out-of-print Catholic treasures, that will be both well-bound and affordable.
4. Put aside enough money for our children (and other loved ones) to get "started" on, and just enough to take some of the burden off my husband.
5. Give the rest to our bishop for him to distribute as he sees fit.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Nagging too much about keeping the house clean.
2. Eating, talking, thinking too quickly.
3. Being a terribly poor correspondent.
Five places I have lived:
2. Norfolk, Virginia3. Charleston, South Carolina
4. Olathe, Colorado (My favorite place >)
5. Aurora, Colorado
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Day Care Centers in HS
2. Speech/Hearing clinic receptionist in college
3. Office of the Dean go-fer in college
4. College Newspaper editor
5. Telemarketing for about two days early in our marriage
But... My ongoing unpaid jobs (like all moms) are as follows:
8. Housekeeping Manager (Note I don't say "maid' here)
10. Interior Designer
11. Landscape Designer
12. Dog Groomer
14. Personal Shopper
15. Motivational Speaker
16. Hmmmm.... I know there's more, but this is what I could come up with in less than five minutes...