- White board cleaner=Windex
- Vinegar & Water = Windex, but not White board cleaner
- Vinegar & Water = tile floor cleaner
- 1 tsp bleach to 1/2 gallon water = kitchen sanitizer
- 1/4 c vinegar + 2 c water, zapped 2 min, sit 2 min = microwave cleaner.
- 1 roll (each sheet cut in half) paper towels + 2c water + 2 Tbs bby shampoo + 1Tbs bby oil in a ziploc = baby wipes
- yogurt in 32 oz cartons = way cheaper than itty-bitties
- tomato juice heated = tomato soup
- Gladware stackable disposable containers = cheap, multipurpose-able toys for toddlers
* Stay tuned; I'm sure I'll think of more...