Saturday, May 9, 2015

Just Running Around








William, who when asked what he was doing here, just answered, like I was dumb to ask such a thing: "Just running around."  Duh, huh?

But, check out how smart he is to be just running around:


 What Happens To Our Brains When We Exercise

Thirteen Mental Health Benefits of Exercise

Eleven Benefits of Spending Time Outdoors

I've gotta get me some new running shoes! I need these benefits!

Or... maybe I ought to run around barefoot like Hobbit Anna, in light of this:
Guess which feet are Anna's...

The Health Benefits of Going Barefoot Outside

Interesting, huh?

But then there's this:

Ten Obvious Reasons You Should Read Every Day

and this:

Eight Unconventional Ways You Should Totally Be Reading Books

Maybe I'll just pull up a comfy lawn chair and read a book instead.  But I'll do it barefoot.

Like this.  Guaranteed there are bare piggy toes under that denim skirt...  Doesn't get better than this. 




No comments: