Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sniff, Sniff

Our computer is down with a virus -- which we hope we can head off.  But, just in case Dan, our resident computer guy, can't dose it with something to make it well again, I'm taking advantage of his laptop today to schedule some posts ahead that have been on a back burner in my blog kitchen.  If Dan remembers to bring his laptop home during the week, I'll be able to keep up with my friends on the blogosphere and e-mail.  If he forgets -- well, just know I'm thinkin' about you, and itching to get our desktop computer back and runnin! 

Big brothers, Jon and Dominic will be home for Thanksgiving week, and there is much to do here, so it may be best for me to lie low, anyway.  It hasn't escaped my attention, the possiblity that my Guardian Angel may have sabotageed my computer to get me better focused on work at hand...  May be good timing for me to get on top of my Christmas plans!  I'll be back soon to share those, I'm sure...

Happy, Productive Thanksgiving Week
And God Bless Us, Every One!

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Knowing what you are going through I hope all can be "cured" easily!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Blessings each day said...

Hopefully you will still get to sneak in one of your cute posts for us...may blessings on your Thanksgivng preparations and the Christmas ones as well.

blessings with hugs,

marcy

MightyMom said...

I feel so lonely without your presense in my computer...sniff sniff.