Friday, June 27, 2008

Who'd 've Thunk?




You Are Fairly Normal



You scored 65% normal on this quiz



Like most people you are normal in some ways...

But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!



Why You Are Normal:



If given the choice, you would choose to have more money over more time



When you're in a car, you prefer to be the driver



You find the Macarena to be the more embarrassing dance



You prefer ruffled potato chips



You are still with your first love





Why You Aren't Normal:



You'd rather have cockroaches than rats in your home



You would rather be tan than pale



You would not eat meat from a cloned animal



You don't keep up with your horoscope



You know a little about many subjects

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 70% normal. But it says the things that it's not normal that I'm not with my first love. I find that very surprising, I think that is extremely normal. It's very rare that someone gets lucky the first time.

And the cupcake question was impossible to answer. I don't eat the frosting or the cupcake first, I eat both together. Isn't that the point?

Lisa said...

Ya know, Marie, I was thinking the same thing. I expected it to be pretty unusual to still be with my first love. And that cupcake question ~ I read it to mean do I eat the frosting off the top first, as opposed to eating it like a normal human being... cake and frosting together... &;O)

They didn't ask the pertinent questions that show how abnormal I really am, though. If they really knew me, they'd know better than to think I rated in the upper percentage considered normal. I'm a little disappointed. I'm kinda proud of my weirdness...

Soutenus said...

Love the comments! I thought it was hard to answer some of the questions, too/ -- I don't eat the frosting (that alone is weird in my family!
-- I would rather have "roaches" because I ASSUMED they meant the tree bugs you cannot avoid here in Texas -- then it dawned on me after the test that they might have meant the dirty little brown ones YUCH!!!!
-- the music or laughter was IMPOSSIBLE! No laughter would mean less happiness. But music is our livelihood AND an expression of joy and praise
Anyhow, I scored a 50% normal

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I'm only 60% normal...Don't like questions when I have to make a choice between two things I like most!!! YOU know laughing and music?, family and friends? And the cupcake...Really! the first bite always has icing and cake...Do I sound bitter? Sheesh!! I should never have taken the test! At 61 it's hard to accept I'm not perfect!!! (laughing) Cathy