Saturday, October 17, 2009

Little Break From the Slide Show...

The Eight Question MEME

Got this one from Cathy at A Bit of the Blarney...

Six names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Mommy
3. Mama
4. Mrs. D.
5. Lisa
6. Hey, you.

Three things you are wearing right now:

1. working jeans
2. white tee
3. checkered blue and yellow button-down

Three things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Another cup of coffee
2. Someone else to clean the cellar
3. Someone else to make lunch

Three things you did last night/yesterday

1. Cut pumpkins, roasted seeds and prepped pumpkin "meat" for puree
2. Made spaghetti-squash spaghetti casserole
3. Watched Monk and Psych snuggled up nxt to my honey with a nice glass of Guinness.

Two things you ate today
1. cranberry scone
2. handful of roasted pumpkin seeds

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My sister, Nina
2. My mom

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Go to Mass
2. Make a trip to Estes Park with my sisters, Aunt and cousin

Your three favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. English Breakfast Tea, cream and sugar
3. Guinness

Here's what you're supposed to do. Copy and paste the questions into your blog. Then delete my answers and type in your answers. Send this to 5 people and link the answers so that we can all enjoy the fun!

I invite:
1. Terrie
2. Marcy
3. Kim
4. Therese
5. Sara

9 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Ya know it was fun!!! And I should have added the White Zinfandel under my drinks...Have a grand time in Estes Park!!!! Cathy

SQUELLY said...

These are always so fun! Its nice to be catching up at all my favourite blogs! I was so moved to read your account of the wedding - congratulations on gaining a new member of your family! May their marriage be full of His graces!

Sarah - Kala said...

Hey You, pass the Guinness!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Lisa,

I haven't been by in a while...but I think of you every time I (now) eat butter instead of margarine!

Ellie

Therese said...

thanks for the tag. I think I have been called hey you a couple of times.

Blessings each day said...

Plan to do this on Monday...love reading new things about you. Do you ever or have you ever slowed down at all, Lisa? Maybe that's why you were blessed with all those beautiful children because you put the Ever Ready bunny to shame!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Diana said...

Hi Lisa,
I enjoyed your meme! Also peeked at the wedding photos. Glad that it went well! Love Di

Laura said...

Did you make those scones?
Did you say that you wanted to put the recipe here?
:) :)

MightyMom said...

uh-huh, nope, you did not tag me.

did you just tag me??

wasn't there a flag on that play?

are you sure??

I want a recount.