I don't have it. I literally cannot make my Wordless Wednesday wordless; I do Mostly Wordless Wednesdays but saying mostly is pushing it. My Friday Fragments are less like fragments than complicated structures and my Quick Takes are anything but quick.
Have you noticed this? =sigh= It's something I need to work on, I know. So in the interest of Practice Making Perfect, or at least just to challenge myself to get off the computer quickly so I can get Jon to his early morning dentist appointment on time...
I'm going to attempt....
THE ONE WORD MEME!
>> Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? Susan
4. Your father? Chuck
5. Your favorite food? seafood
6. Your dream last night? pencils
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? quiet
9. What room you are in? den
10. Your hobby? doodling
11. Your fear? hell
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Ouray
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? brief
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? jeep
17. Where you grew up? southeast
18. Last thing you did? brew
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? twenty
22. Friends? blessing
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? tons
26. Car? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? thrift
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? movie
32. Who will resend this? clueless
33. One place that I go to over and over? Ouray
34. One person who emails me regularly? sister
35. My favorite place to eat? BJ's (Does that count for one word?)
I am not passing this tag to anyone but if you feel like participating, feel free to do so. Just let me know so I can add your link and visit you.
H/T: Mommy's Little Corner