Monday, May 18, 2009

There Are Some Very Clever Ideas Out There

A cradle-rocker! How cool is this?
Universal dustpan problem solved.

This is just plain-old, mom-in-the-trenches good thinking.
This is the only way chopsticks are gonna work for me.
And the baby pacifying hands are brilliant,
But, this two-cup-at-a-time pouring jug would have saved me weeks of time over the past twenty years, I'm sure!
Gotta have this tape dispenser. And I love the outta-the-box thinking in the whisk use.
Find lots more at this clever website.

7 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I DO like the rocker/cradle! NICE! Cathy

Therese said...

the double drink thing is great and those hands. How many hours I would have saved in not carrying a baby around.

The Jaracz Family said...

I love those, I've wanted that rocking chair forever, but where could you find room for it? The baby soothing hands are just plain evil, but could come in really handy!

marcy said...

Thanks for sharing this...brought alot of smiles and a few, 'why don't we have this easily availables' to mind!

blessings,

marcy

MightyMom said...

silly stuff girl!

how'd the trip go? or are you not home yet?

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

I had wooden blocks strapped to the pedals of my tricycle because my legs were too short to reach them. How sad is that? I will have to tell my dad that he missed out on marketing a clever idea!

Maria (also Bia) said...

cradle rocker . . . brilliant.
chopsticks . . . clever.
dustpan . . . smaaaaart.
hands holding baby? . . . kind of creepy.