Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hmmmm...

This blogthing has been going around, so I thought I'd try it out, expecting to land on something like Chutes and Ladders. But, chess? Seriously? This can't be right ~ I'm decidedly not patient... and in my old age, I tend terribly toward the scatter-brained... contradictions and complexities make me crazy.... I am neither brilliant not shrewd.... but ask my kids if I can't predict what they're going to do (and not going to do) at any given time.... (Ha!)

Still, I think I'm more Chutes and Ladders or Hi Ho Cherry-o material, really... Or maybe charades...




You Are Chess



You are brilliant and shrewd. You can often predict what people will do in the future.

You thrive in complex situations. You deal with contradictions well.

You can have many streams of though going on at your mind at once. You keep track of things well.

You are very patient. You have lots of endurance, even when your energy dwindles

7 comments:

Shosannah said...

Mine came up as "Boggle"
"You are an incredibly creative and resourceful person.
You're able to dig deep and think outside the box to get things done.
You are a non linear thinker. You don't like following directions
You draw your inspiration from the strangest places sometimes. You're constantly inspired."
Well I do like this description lol! Not sure it's totally accurate though unfortunatly;0) And I've never played Boggle either lol!

Laura said...

This says you can make predictions.
Ok...
Will I EVER be rich?

Maria (also Bia) said...

But that does sound like you...you're brilliant and wonderfully creative; with such a big family I can see you thriving in complex situations; with children there are always contradictions, and I know you handle those like a pro; as a mom, you definitely multi-task, and no matter how tired, I know you still find the time for everyone.

Maria (also Bia) said...

P.S. BTW, I was Scrabble.

Lisa said...

Suzy ~This definitely sounds like you! "...constantly inspired, incredibly creative and resourceful" Definitely!

Laura ~ You're already rich!

Bia ~ You're so sweet! But, seriously, I make do with complexities and do multitask...but, I don't know how well I thrive at it... &:o) I'm gonna have to run over and see if you posted what the "Scrabble" description is. I love Scrabble! It's actually one of the few board games I take the time to play. &:o)

Anonymous said...

espresso servizio istantaneo- instant espresso service! I've never heard that phrase before, however.

Anonymous said...

mine says i'm chinese checkers, but this is so innacurate:

"You live a hyper, fast paced life. You rarely ever slow down.
You are good at juggling many things at once. You are the ultimate multi-tasker.

You enjoy being in a group - in fact the bigger the group, the better.
You are an enthusiastic competitor, and you can be a little ruthless when you play games."

I'm competitive and ruthless yes, and a good multi-tasker, but I HATE being in a group. I work alone. And I live a very slow paced life.