for the 6 Quirks Meme, by Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings.
Here they, are, unspectacular, but peculiarly my own:
1 ~ I can exactly match a color from memory.
2 ~ I was born in Spain, but haven't stepped a foot off the mainland US since we returned from my Dad's Navy duty station when I was a toddler.
3 ~ I have to hold my husband's left hand when we walk together, or the feng shui is just all wrong.
4 ~ I can't stand milk on cereal, but will eat it dry (especially frosted mini wheats).
5 ~ I can make soup, any time, anywhere, out of anything ~ and have never made the same soup twice.
6 ~ I am totally sick of my hair, and can't afford a salon at the moment, so I'm taking the scissors to it myself today. Of course, I always have to explain the wacky cuts to beauticians later on when I do this, and they look at me like I'm just nuts... Alas.... Vanity, vanity, all is vanity... (Or is it, if I'm willing to butcher my hair by cutting it myself??)
* Correction: I said above that I have to hold my husband's left hand because I hang around pre-schoolers too much and apparently don't know right from left. Let me amend ~ I have to hold HIS right hand in MY left hand. (This stuff's important, you know! I had to catch that before he did!) Now, back to our previously scheduled meme...
Here are the official rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
And I tag.....
Suzy at Sailing by Starlight
Ouiz at Chez Ouiz
T at T With Honey
Nutmeg at Life in a Nutshell
Joann at Ten Kids and a Dog