So I'm back.
Can you hear my back creaking from where you are? Here's why I ask -- my last two weeks' itinerary in a nutshell:
1) Paul's college graduation on the Western slope on the 15th, then back home on the Eastern slope by the 16th to meet the boys coming home from Omaha;
2)the long-awaited Breckenridge family reunion from the 17th to the 22nd;
3) an impromptuWestern Slope trip, just me and my three littlest girls from the 24th to the 26th;
4) a last-minute decision to make the drive with Paul and Nicole to Virginia from the 27th to the 30th;
5) yesterday, the big wedding of the eldest daughter of close family friends;
6) today Jon (19) and Dominic (17) headed off on a road trip with our good friends, (Seminarian) Carlos and Omar, headed to Spokane to visit the Sisters and priests there and to see Carlos' sister graduate.
It 's been busy. But lovely. creak. crack. pop.
I've been up for an hour and I need a nap just thinking about it all.
It's been a fun and exciting these last couple of weeks, but I'm glad to be back. This is the real thing.