Monday, October 1, 2012
1. How would you tell when you are out of invisible ink?
2. Why is abbreviation such a long word? Is it meant to be ironic?
3. Money does not grow on trees but why do banks have branches?
4. Babies wake up every 2 hours but where did the expression "sleep like a baby" come from?
5. If chilies are hot, why are they called chili?
6. What is better a world without hate or a world with no love?
7. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced Onety One?
8. If police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
9. Who's idea was it to have the letter s in "lisp"?
10. If cheese was having it's picture taken what would it say?
(All Stephen Wright material -- obviously, huh?)