Monday, August 23, 2010

Does The Couch Look Like A Trampoline To You?





Stupid question.


(Cathy is only allowed to do this when nobody else is around -- and nobody in this house under the age of twelve is allowed to look at this blog post today.  I would have a three-ring circus of tumbling monkeys all over my furniture otherwise, as you might imagine... )

(Oh, and I guess you can chalk up the leniency to the weakness of a former gymnast who would have given her eye teeth to flip off the family hassock herself when she was a child...  If I had better health insurance, I might be tempted to try it even now.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! fun that you could capture that move!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

MightyMom said...

why, YES...it does...at least it does to my boys!!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done!!! Talented! Cathy