Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sparse around here.

We didn't have a computer hook-up over the weekend, so I had to use my husband's laptop to post Sunday while I had it available.  But I called bright and early yesterday morning and the phone company finally got around to flipping the switch to connect us back up -- and now my keyboard is acting up.  We need a new one, anyway, because half the lettters are rubbed off, but now it's randomly deciding to only recognize half the keys when you press them -- unless you slam them with your fingers.  Can you hear me from where you are blamming down on these keys?  Dan did buy a new keyboard after work yesterday, bless him.  But he got home late last night and left early this morning -- and left it in his car.  So, since my fingers are already getting sore, I leave you with this wisdom from Brian Regan for the day:



I may eventually iron out all the glitches over here and be able to post normally...

4 comments:

Soutenus said...

Computers and cars . . . . need 'em and you can COUNT on glitches. Sort of like the inevitability of death and taxes. Hang in there! I sure do admire your tenacity. Just the rubbed off letters would put me at a distinct disadvantage - probably a standstill!
Blessings!

Diana said...

Cute post Lisa, Brian was pretty funny! Love Di

Unknown said...

Lisa he is hilarious! I am sitting here at work and having to hide my giggles! love it!

MightyMom said...

I was wondering what all that hammering was!!!