Thursday, December 3, 2020

Another Throwback

 Just because I want to remember these moments, myself. And maybe some day the kids will get a kick out of remembering them, too.

From Dec 3, 2015...


To cheer him up after the "arm-fracture episode,"  I took William to Wmart to spend the gift card he got from Grandma and Grandpa ( Dan Davis) for his birthday. 

He got a couple dvds (featuring dinosaurs and Hobbits) and this little stuffed foofoo dog to add to the stuffed animal menagerie.

For those who don't know, William and Gabe collect stuffed animals. They have 85 altogether now (and counting). Each is named, has a distinct personality and "voice" and interacts in an ongoing narrative. Yeah. These two little boys are either creative phenoms or just nuts (probably both.)

Anyway, I was a little surprised at his choice of a fluffy little GIRL dog, though, as you can imagine. I mean, she had a pink bow on her head, for heaven's sake! (Though they did take that off, I'm happy to report.)

So, I asked him, "A girl dog? Really?"

His answer (and what I had to share. ;) )...

First: "Well, feel her: She's so FLUFFY!!

THEN: "You know, ya have to have drama." 

And I will leave you with that. 


(I smacked him on his good arm.)

No comments: