Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Face Time

The Old-Fashioned Way!

Uncle Louis and Aunt Cathy with their daughter Chloe (held by Cathy)
and Uncle Dominic and Aunt Monica's daughter, Clara. ๐Ÿ’•Cousins๐Ÿ’•
* Crazy thing: three of our most recent new grandbabies are named
Claudia, Clara, and Chloe! (Everyone insists it was pure accident!)


It makes me so happy that most of our families with cousins live in the same zip code now -- or are a relatively short drive away! What a wonderful thing to experience that family link amongst friends you will grow up with and know your whole life! And best thing about our eleven cousins (so far): they are not only linked by blood, but by Faith! I never got to experience this kind of cousin bond, so maybe it's unique and extra special to me, but I have to tell you, I am so enjoying the first budding of these friendship. ๐Ÿ˜Š  and I'm totally looking forward to watching these relationships unfold over the years!



 

No comments: