Monday, December 29, 2008

Candy Cam

Sweets Snitching, Christmas Week, 2008:

Easy for Paul...
Piece of (um) cake for Kevvy...

Easy peasy for Jon...

No trouble for Dominic...

Easy for Michelle...

Not a problem for birthday girl,Theresa...

No trouble for Cathy...

Just a little stretch for Anna...
A little more challenge for Gabe, but a guy doesn't need to be able to see the candy dish to know what he wants...
And, let it be known that there is no obstacle that can stand between William and chocolate...


First Candy to disappear: Gourmet Jelly Beans

Followed by: Skittles and Chocolate Covered Cherries

Still left: Chocolate Kisses and foil covered milk chocolate bells (Too much trouble to unwrap them, we're thinking. Impossible for stealth candy eating.)

*** Y'all notice how my camera has become invisible to them? Actually, I admit I posed some of these, but it wasn't hard. All I had to say was, "Ya wanna a piece of candy?" and they never looked back at me. &;o)

No comments: